At the Ashford Kent Office
- Firstly, maintain a healthy and safe working environment for employees.
- Provide technical input to the exploration management plans, work procedures, reviews and agreements applicable to exploration activities.
- Develop technical exploration strategies with regard for risks, timeframes and exploration potential.
- Promote exploration strategies and gain management support for their implementation.
- Finally, Analyze projects and provide recommendations for investment decisions.
- Part 3 qualified and have 3-5 years experience working as a Project Architect for a UK based practice
- Have excellent design and drawing skills
- Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Proven experience working on all RIBA stages
- Demonstrate good client-facing communication skills
- Have project/ job running experience
- Competent in technical detailing
- Experience of working on large new build projects
- Proficient using AutoCAD, Revit and NBS
- Work location – Ashford, Kent
- Full-time employment.
- Competitive package of salary, benefits and annual bonus scheme.